Liquid Filling Machines
On all Volumetric Technologies Liquid Filling Machines, we start with our extremely reliable 90 Series Horizontal Piston Fillers or our 45 Series Incline Piston Fillers. Both styles utilize our innovative swept product pathway that allows Volumetric Technologies horizontal and incline series Liquid Filling Machines to fill and deposit your products at higher speed.
This is done while delivering the highest fill accuracy with the lowest level of product degradation in the industry. Our liquid fillers are constructed using 316L stainless steel and other top quality USDA / FDA approved materials. Volumetric Technologies Liquid Filling Machines are available in single head or multiple head designs, with up to 24 filling stations depending on your output needs.
Volumetric Technologies liquid filling equipment is built using a rotary actuator valve drive assembly. This is faster, more reliable, and is much safer for your operators because there are no pinch points with this design.
- Engineered for accuracy
- Built for reliability and speed
- Designed for ease of use
APPLICATIONS / USES FOR LIQUID FILLERS
Volumetric Technologies Liquid Filling Machines are used to automatically fill a variety of products into many different shaped containers.
Products range from salsa, salad dressings, cooking oils, essential oils, personal care products, industrial lubricants and adhesives, chocolate sauce, honey, botanicals, soups, fruit fillings, BBQ sauce, fudge, pancake batters, muffin batters, paints, marinades, soup bases, pasta sauces, burrito fillings, peanut butter, mashed potatoes, hot sauces, stews and suet just to name a few.
Contact us about your filling application today.
LIQUID FILLING MACHINE OPTIONS
- Liquid level controls
- Steam jacketed hoppers
- Insulated / jacketed hopper
- Agitated hopper – paddle style
- Agitated hopper – lightning style
- Hopper lid
- Dispensing nozzles
- Cut off nozzles
- Linear traveling carriages
- Adjustable nozzle racks
- Diving head nozzle assemblies for bottom-up filling
- Linear servo actuation
- Scale/load cell feedback systems
- Timing screw container escapement
- Star wheel container escapement
- Pin stop container escapement
- Traveling carriages
- Servo driven traveling carriage / Rotary unscrambling tables
- Rotary accumulating tables
- Bottle rinser
- Metal detection
- Labeling equipment
- Bottle coding
- Gap transfer conveyors
- Accurate +/- 1/4 of 1%
- Fast – up to 100 deposits per head per minute depending on product and fill volume
- Quick product changeover: Gentle on shear sensitive products with ability to handle large particulates
- Completely tool free design for easy cleaning and reassembly
- Constructed from 316L stainless steel and FDA approved materials
- Solid state PLC control systems with color operator interfaces
- User friendly menu driven operator controls
- Variable speed conveyor
- Rotary actuator/valve drive assembly
- Safer for operators by design
- UL Listed control panel